This tutorial will show you how to create a oil painting in photoshop like this..
Step 1: Open new Image
Step 2: Go to Filter> Oil Paint
Step 3: Play around with the sliders on the right until your photo has a good oil look. I had mine set to this..
Step 4: Click OK. Save it. Your Done!!
Hope you found this tutorial useful. If you have any comments,questions or concerns please message me :)
tags: tutorial. oilpaint. photoshop. graphic tutorial. tutorials. photo into oil painting. photoshop tutorials. owl. owl painting. owl photo. outside. nature. tree. animal. bird. brown. green. branch.
- thekind-weirdo likes this
- dearbeartales likes this
- cliickcliicksnap likes this
- benippy likes this
- madisonyork likes this
- jamestjerkk likes this
- neddle likes this
- lucehale likes this
- ichverehre likes this
- ichverehre reblogged this from popsources
- validategomez likes this
- popsources reblogged this from psparty
- skidrauhl likes this
- inthesamegame likes this
- imakequestions likes this
- crazzyliife reblogged this from fuckyesresources
- lydiemarten likes this
- the-blank-canvas reblogged this from fuckyesresources
- jeanetteevans likes this
- speciously reblogged this from fuckyesresources
- kaskuin likes this
- fuckyesresources reblogged this from kristybdesign
- thebananaresident likes this
- psparty reblogged this from kristybdesign
- attentionlapsed likes this
- kristybdesign posted this